Battlefield Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ah yes, introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super2Donny
Founder
Founder
Super2Donny

Ah yes, introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Ah yes, introduction.   Ah yes, introduction. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

I'm sorta bored, so I decided to introduce myself for a little bit. :3

My name is Donny, I live in Hong Kong, which is south to China. People here is nice, it's a very neat place except for dirty air and stuff.

I'm currently a Site Developer because I'm studying HTML at school and I thought I might uses the skill here and help improve the forum. Also I think that I have experience on running a forum (I used to run a forum with my friend and it reached 50 people within 1 week, and we've only talked about it in our school Razz)

My computer sucks. I used to have a "alright" computer, but my dad took it away and I got left a computer that lags playing almost every game :/ (Although I can still play simple games liek Battlefield Heroes)

That's all for naw, if you still have any question, post a reply, PM me, whatsoever... heh ._."

Last edited by Super2Donny on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonfireGamer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DragonfireGamer

Ah yes, introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, introduction.   Ah yes, introduction. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey that's cool, my family is originally from Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down

Ah yes, introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlefield Heroes :: General & Off Topic Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: